Our Revolution Maryland’s Howard County chapter (ORHoCo) has been in operation since 2016. Our 2021 priorities (and partners) include:
- legislative action (with IndivisibleHoCoMD).
- the Covid crisis (with CCC & ICA).
- Green New Deal (with Sunrise HoCo).
- immigrant justice and ICE (with HCCIJ).
- systemic racism & justice reform (with HoCo for Justice & PATF-HoCo).
- Medicare for All (with Labor Campaign for Single Payer).
- electing progressive candidates (with other OR chapters).
We’re also active on local issues including the school system, transportation, and overdevelopment.
- Paul J. Baicich – Chair
- Dave LeGrande – Vice Chair
- Patrick Keesling – Treasurer
- Francis Uy – Secretary
- Meagan Braganca – At large
Join our mailing list through the ORHoCo membership form.
Check out our events on ActionNetwork and Mobilize.
For additional info, contact OurRevolutionHowardCounty@gmail.com or visit our social media pages:
From January 2018 at our Medicare for All public meeting: Panelists (l-r): Ken Zinn (National Nurses United), Mark Dudzic (Labor Campaign for Single Payer), and Eric Naumburg (Physicians for a National Health Program) Also, Nina Turner at the podium (left) and Ben Jealous at the podium (right).