Our Revolution Maryland’s Howard County chapter (ORHoCo) has been in operation since the early days of Our Revolution in 2016.
Our 2022 priorities (and partners) include:
- legislative action (with Indivisible HoCo).
- local policy & zoning (with HoCo Progressives).
- systemic racism & justice reform (with HCCIJ & PATF-HoCo).
- the Covid crisis (with ICA).
- Green New Deal (with Sunrise HoCo).
- Medicare for All (with MDPHC).
- electing progressive candidates (with ORMD and many other groups).
- Chair – – Francis Uy.
- Vice Chair – Dave LeGrande.
- Secretary – Karin Emery.
- Treasurer – Paul Baicich.
- At Large – Nicole Dvorak (local govt).
- At Large – Marilyn Park (justice reform).
- At Large – Lindsey Sands (outreach).
- At Large – Kiana Fok.
- At Large – Dan Hajdo.
For additional info, contact OurRevolutionHowardCounty@gmail.com or visit our social media pages:
From January 2018 at our Medicare for All public meeting: Panelists (l-r): Ken Zinn (National Nurses United), Mark Dudzic (Labor Campaign for Single Payer), and Eric Naumburg (Physicians for a National Health Program) Also, Nina Turner at the podium (left) and Ben Jealous at the podium (right).