Our Revolution Maryland’s Howard County chapter (ORHoCo) has been in operation since the early days of Our Revolution in 2016.
Our 2023 priorities (and partners) include:
- rent stabilization (with CASA et al).
- systemic racism & justice reform (with HCCIJ & PATF-HoCo).
- food insecurity (with ICA).
- Green New Deal (with Sunrise HoCo).
- Medicare for All (with MDPHC).
- electing progressive candidates (with ORMD and many other groups).
- Co-Chairs – – Jake Burdette & Kat Uy.
- Secretary – Francis Uy.
- Treasurer – Paul Baicich.
- At Large – Marg Goodlin.
- At Large – Joan Pontius.
- At Large – Dedrick Assante Muhammad.
- At Large – Beth Sneddon.
Join our mailing list through the ORHoCo membership form.
Check out our events on ActionNetwork and Mobilize.
For additional info, contact OurRevolutionHowardCounty@gmail.com or visit our social media pages:
From January 2018 at our Medicare for All public meeting: Panelists (l-r): Ken Zinn (National Nurses United), Mark Dudzic (Labor Campaign for Single Payer), and Eric Naumburg (Physicians for a National Health Program) Also, Nina Turner at the podium (left) and Ben Jealous at the podium (right).