- Just say no to supersized/privatized highways!
- Chair Bob Muehlenkamp’s statement on the historic election of Adrienne Jones to Maryland House Speaker
- Statement in Support of MD Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings
- Our Revolution Maryland Announces Officer Election Results
- “Show some courage, Baltimore County Council: raise taxes”
- About Us
- Our Issues
- Join now!
- Take Action!
Category Archives: Montgomery County
Our Revolution Montgomery County (OR MoCo) seeks to promote economic, social, racial, and environmental justice and counter the corrupting influences of wealth and power through community organizing, political engagement, education, and outreach. Launched in late 2016 as one of six … Continue reading
Over 30 activists convened for Our Revolution Montgomery County’s Chapter Meeting Sunday November 11 at Kaldi’s Social House in Silver Spring from 11 – 1:30. The meeting opened with a presentation by Virginian Yasmien Taeb who is running for Virginia … Continue reading
We enjoyed a well-attended Chapter Meeting at Irene’s Pupusas in Glenmont Sunday. Here’s what we discussed and decided: 1) We announced the Chapter’s decision to endorse Will Jawando and Tim Willard for County Council-at-Large and Lynn Amano for Board of … Continue reading
Following its editorial last week in support of businessman David Blair for Montgomery County Executive in the June 26 Democratic primary, the Washington Post yesterday issued endorsements for the nine Montgomery County Council seats. None of the Post’s picks is … Continue reading
[VIDEO] Our Revolution Congressional District 6 forum