Our Revolution Maryland proudly co-sponsored Montgomery County Councilmember Tom Hucker‘s Townhall Sunday May 10 at the Silver Spring Civic Building. A standing room only crowd of nearly 1,000 people pressed into the Great Hall to hear politicians and activists speak out against Governor Hogan’s awful plan to add privately owned toll lanes to I-495 and I-270. Speaking on Our Revolution Maryland’s behalf, Silver Spring resident Dayo Akinsheye repeatedly brought the crowd to its feet. She was also quoted in both the Washington Post and Maryland Matters. Watch the video here.
- Just say no to supersized/privatized highways!
- Chair Bob Muehlenkamp’s statement on the historic election of Adrienne Jones to Maryland House Speaker
- Statement in Support of MD Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings
- Our Revolution Maryland Announces Officer Election Results
- “Show some courage, Baltimore County Council: raise taxes”
- About Us
- Our Issues
- Join now!
- Take Action!