ORMD’s State Organizing Committee or SOC took nine months to propose new Bylaws for ORMD going forward. They are designed to foster an organization run by and for its members. Tuesday March 26, the SOC announced their completion. The proposed Bylaws were posted online here and the link was emailed to members with request for approval. There is still time to vote. You can access a ballot here or by clicking on the sample ballot to the right. We will be closing the election noon Sunday.
- New Anne Arundel Chapter!
- Just say no to supersized/privatized highways!
- Chair Bob Muehlenkamp’s statement on the historic election of Adrienne Jones to Maryland House Speaker
- Statement in Support of MD Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings
- Our Revolution Maryland Announces Officer Election Results
- About Us
- Our Issues
- Join now!
- Take Action!