ORMoCo activist and writer Jim Grossfeld has a new article in the American Prospect:
“Meet Nicole Breadon. She’s 46, a lifelong resident of Clarkston, a town of fewer than 1,000 that’s become one of Detroit’s distant exurbs. Her husband Todd grew up in Clarkston, too. Breadon, a sous chef, left her job six years ago to spend more time with her two sons, both special needs children. She’s also an archetype of lasting change in Michigan Democratic politics.” Read Jim’s piece in its entirety at http://prospect.org/article/women-bolster-democrats%E2%80%99-midwestern-prospects
- Just say no to supersized/privatized highways!
- Chair Bob Muehlenkamp’s statement on the historic election of Adrienne Jones to Maryland House Speaker
- Statement in Support of MD Democratic Party Chair Dr. Maya Rockeymoore Cummings
- Our Revolution Maryland Announces Officer Election Results
- “Show some courage, Baltimore County Council: raise taxes”
- About Us
- Our Issues
- Join now!
- Take Action!